Collection of Personal Data
TMP may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you register on this website including your CV or resume, your name and your e-mail address;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
TMP may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storing your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the internet is not entirely secure. The internet is an open system and TMP cannot and does not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information is received, reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures will be taken to protect your personal data from unauthorised access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use.
Personal data will be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided and will only be kept for 24 months after any application you make through this website has been completed.
Use of your Information
TMP uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information that you request from us.
If you have made an application for a virtual interview through this website, we will contact you by e-mail to inform you whether your application has been successful and to provide you with any further information which you may require.
Disclosure of your Information
TMP will not disclose your information to third parties, except:
- as part of the application process to the company or companies that you have selected for us to do so;
- to the extent that it is required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
- to the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are or are contemplating selling.
Third Party Websites
This website provides links to third party websites. TMP has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of linked third party websites. If you access any linked third party websites and submit any personal data to those third parties, the uses made of your personal data will be determined entirely by the privacy policies of those third parties.