Client Service Executive | Highams Park
Location: Highams Park, Waltham Forest, North East London
TMP Worldwide deliver outstanding, award winning employer branding and recruitment communications. As well as this, we provide attraction, sourcing and candidate management solutions for both commercial and public sector recruitment. We believe that employer brand underpins the whole candidate experience through the hiring process.
You'll provide an accurate, friendly and efficient service ensuring that every job or request — primarily transactional advertising needs — is delivered to the very highest standards, getting the best results for our clients and growing our business with them.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proof reading/copy editing of client adverts
- Advise on the most suitable and effective media choice(s) and/or recruitment advertising solution
- Manage clients' expectations throughout the process with clear communication and
- Provide a friendly, professional, high quality customer service to our clients through multiple communication channels to our more complex client base
- Review, understand and action client instructions, with a ‘right first time approach' and eye for detail
- Engage with clients both verbally and in writing to build genuine working relationships, taking ownership of work for that client.
- Ensure all billing is completed accurately and to deadline
- Build good relationships and attend meetings when required with Client Managers /Client Relationship Directors.
- Builds strong relationships with the media to provide the most up to date advice, as well as support with media negotiations
Who we're looking for
You'll have proven experience in media negotiation, customer service and administration. An asset would be if you understand the advertising market in the recruitment marketing industry.
As a minimum, you'll need:
- Strong customer service skills
- A good knowledge of digital platforms and social media
- A proactive, professional and team-spirited attitude
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Strong proof-reading skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and balance tight deadlines
What's in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you're set to gain so much from being part of our team, including:
- Time off to rest, recover or conquer items on the bucket list through our 27 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) and our holiday purchase benefit where you can buy up to an additional 3 days
- Great company paid benefits including our health cash plan, life assurance, company pension and access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Other great flexible benefits such as a TechScheme, free mortgage advice, hybrid working pattern from our Highams Park office 3 days office based - and more
- Look after your health and get cash back on your everyday healthcare costs with our flexible dental and cash plan benefits or grab some great discounts at your local gym
- A strong care for the community and planet with opportunities to give back and care for our environment with eco-friendly benefits like our cycle to work scheme
- Individual development plans with customised learning solutions, including clear career pathways designed to support individual growth and career advancement progress
- A group of diverse, passionate people to socialise and build your career with
TMP is a part of PeopleScout, an industry award winner and leader in the development of best-in-class recruitment outsourcing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Next steps / Call to action
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button, and start your application today!