Trainee Client Service Coordinator | London
Location: Higham's Park, Waltham Forest, London
Hours: Full Time, Hybrid, Permanent
Salary: £21,200 per annum
Technology is rewriting the rules of talent acquisition – at speed. The battle for talent is now a battle of wits, expertise, risk-taking, creativity. Organisations want a partner who will help them outthink the competition. That person could be you.
From advising clients on their advertising needs, to developing relationships with the media that will ensure your future success in the recruitment world, this is a great entry-level role that will put you on the path to success.
This is a great opportunity to learn from an experienced and friendly team who are keen to share their media know-how with you. As such, you'll be tasked with supporting the transactional advertising needs of a fantastic range of clients, seeing to it that each account is receiving the love it deserves. Becoming the clients' go-to person for insightful media advice, you'll also develop fantastic relationships with the media – setting you up for a really great career. You'll also:
- Be an essential part of the TMP Talent Advisory division where you'll provide a friendly, professional service to clients via email and phone, and learn which media outlet is best suited to each type of client advertising need
- Gain understanding of the most effective media choices and recruitment solutions. You'll then use this knowledge to guide clients in their entry-level recruitment campaigns
- Work directly with clients, understanding their needs, managing their expectations, and seeing to it that their specifications and media deadlines are being met. This will include uploading listings, proofreading and editing client adverts.
- Handle revenue-related queries, such as preparing quotes for your clients and billing admin for completed work, while working towards a monthly Spot Buy target and encouraging clients to consider innovative solutions.
Who we're looking for
Join us in this trainee role, and you'll have access to a unique learning curve that will put your future career on a dynamic path. You'll need to have a proactive and customer-focused approach, with a passion for learning. Crucially, you'll share our determination to embrace an inclusive and diverse workplace in which everyone is free to be themselves. As a minimum, you'll need:
- Basic administrative skills and experience in a customer service role
- A ‘right first time' mindset, underpinned by the type of verbal and written communication skills that will ensure clients trust you
- To be really organised, with the ability to balance your priorities and meet deadlines. You'll also be a team-player who is ready to get stuck into any challenge
- If you have well-developed IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook, that would be a big bonus – though these are things we can teach you
What's in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you're set to gain so much from being part of our team, including:
- Time off to rest, recover or conquer items on the bucket list through our 27 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) and our holiday purchase benefit where you can buy up to an additional 3 days
- Great company paid benefits including our health cash plan, life assurance, company pension and access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Other great flexible benefits such as a TechScheme, free mortgage advice, hybrid working pattern from our Highams Park office 3 days office based - and more
- Look after your health and get cash back on your everyday healthcare costs with our flexible dental and cash plan benefits or grab some great discounts at your local gym
- A strong care for the community and planet with opportunities to give back and care for our environment with eco-friendly benefits like our cycle to work scheme
- Individual development plans with customised learning solutions, including clear career pathways designed to support individual growth and career advancement progress
- A group of diverse, passionate people to socialise and build your career with
TMP Worldwide deliver outstanding, award-winning employer branding and recruitment communications. As well as this, we provide attraction, sourcing and candidate management solutions for both commercial and public sector recruitment. We believe that employer brand underpins the whole candidate experience through the hiring process.
TMP is a part of PeopleScout, one of the leading RPO providers worldwide and part of the TrueBlue Inc Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Next steps / Call to action
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button and start your application today!