Working at TMP is both challenging and rewarding. We look for people who are inspired to help find and deliver better talent. That might mean working to shape or deliver talent solutions, or as part of the wider corporate functions that support our client service and delivery teams.
Creating innovative talent solutions and effective campaigns takes experienced people: Researchers, Writers, Art Directors, Designers, Digital Designers, Digital Consultants, Coders, Social Community Managers and Filmmakers. As broad as their backgrounds are, they all have one thing in common. They think fast, and deliver best in class solutions to real organisational challenges.
And with plenty of industry accolades to our name, including Agency of the Year and Work of the Year, they’re consistently pushing the industry standard for creativity.
Our subject matter experts partner with client services people who are big on relationships and full of ideas for helping clients to overcome the small daily challenges, the unexpected crisis or those one-off resourcing challenges. We like to get close to the employer brand, talent issues and operating model of each client, effectively becoming an extension of the client team and adding real value with thinking and execution.
This is your chance to become a key player in a cutting-edge recruitment company, working with globally recognised organisations.
The Candidate Management team offers genuine variety and a chance to really think on your feet, as you’ll be dealing with clients and candidates on a daily basis. We work on behalf of our clients as an ambassador of their employer brand. We identify and select the best candidates through screening applications, conducting telephone interviews, arranging assessment centres and more.
The Senior and Specialist team conducts research to find prospective candidates, engaging with them to become job applicants. People who work in what we call ‘passive talent sourcing’ specialise in company and candidate research, RPO Sourcing and Executive Search. Others specialise in putting messages creatively in front of passive job seekers, using alternative channels including social media.
Our corporate functions support the wider business, with roles in IT, Finance, Marketing & HR.
Another key area is Assessment Services, and we employ a number of Occupational Psychologists based in Bristol and London who service clients all over the country.
We create an environment where hard work and fun sit side by side, with just the right blend of informality and business drive. We’re a social bunch: keep an eye on our Twitter or Instagram feeds to see what our colleagues are getting up to. And of course, to hear it straight from the people who work here, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
We’re a creative communications business, dedicated to helping employers express their brands to the talent they’re trying to attract and engage. We help them bring their story to life across a range of integrated communications channels, and whether it’s a beautiful, intelligent careers site or an immersive VR experience, technology is at the heart of our solutions.
Our team are friends. And you can’t really overstate how great that is when you’re working together. We are looking for a UX Producer who’d be happy in our vibe: down-to-earth, sleeves-rolled-up, having each other’s back and enjoying delivering something we’re proud of.
The job involves:
• Taking briefs for websites, defining the shape of the site, and guiding colleagues and clients along the way
• Scoping and delivering tech solutions, really owning the thinking as well as delivering on the detail
• Crafting well-written statements of work, insightful reports and engaging client presentations
• Delivering tasks in a fast-paced team: UX, user journeys, personas, wireframes, tech specs, and CMS training – among other things
• Working closely with creatives, other technologists and particularly project managers – flagging scope changes to help keep things on track
• Supporting with proposals and tenders, to make sure our costings are correct and commercial, and our services are described well
• Working to process – the right amount. The kind of process that keeps quality work delivered on time and on budget, rather than the kind that’s bureaucratic
• Liaising with 3rd parties to string together solutions that don’t feel strung together
You’re the sort of person who has:
• A passion for the tech market, with a self-driven curiosity about emerging tech and its application to real client challenges
• Strong written skills, with an ability to balance precision and accessibility in your technical writing
• Strong people skills – you’ll be humble and enjoy helping others out
• A good level of comfort talking about your areas of expertise, as well as being happy to say when you’re not sure (we don’t expect you to know it all)
• Experience working on multiple projects at the same time, mixing up types of work – and trying new things
• A good customer focus, with empathy for what the client is trying to achieve
• A good knowledge of Wordpress – and previous experience with CMS
• Experience working with 3rd parties
PeopleScout are the world’s largest RPO provider (by hires) and in the UK we’re responsible for hiring around 6,000 people across a variety of global brands. Our heritage is in the employer brand and recruitment communications industry where we were previously known as TMP Worldwide, but as PeopleScout UK, we have a unique RPO offering with the employer brand the heart of things.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How does this all sound? We think this is a really interesting job, and the right person will enjoy a good variety and camaraderie with us. We’d love to hear from you.
UWE Sandwich Placement
Whether you are studying business, management, psychology or just want exposure working in a modern business, PeopleScout is offering fantastic placement opportunities to expand and develop your skills and knowledge.
PeopleScout are the world’s largest Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider. We provide innovative talent solutions to clients across more than 70 countries and with headquarters in London, Chicago and Sydney. We partner with well-known organisations to build a workforce with the best talent, now and in the future.
Through our sandwich placement you’ll take on the role of a Recruitment Coordinator. We will give you experience in delivering professional interviews (designed by our occupational psychologists), providing the administration and assessment for busy recruitment and graduate programmes, while learning lots about how organisations attract and select candidates in an ever competitive market.
Our 2018 placement students have really grown and developed with us over the last 10 months and we hope to build on that success with another cohort this year!
We are looking for applicants that can commit to a full time work placement (10-12 months, 37.5 hours per week), located at our city centre office, working Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm on a rotational shift pattern. We have various start dates between May - Sept.
Once you have completed your application, you will be invited to take part in a video-based situational judgement questionnaire – so keep an eye on your emails and please complete this as soon as possible.APPLY CLOSE
Tottenham Court Road
You’re smart and creative, with a track record in delighting clients. And, crucially, you’re a lot of fun to work with. We’re TMP Worldwide, part of PeopleScout, an award-winning, pioneering recruitment solutions business and we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Campaign Executive to join us.
Much of our business is about helping clients build enduring employer brands, engaging with talent across a broader range of channels than ever before and harnessing a wider mix of resourcing solutions. These can include bespoke research, creative development, digital and social campaigns, experiential events and website builds to name a few
For the Campaign Executive role, you’ll ideally have a track record within a fast-moving creative and marketing environment with great client skills and the ability to plan/buy media, liaise with internal functions including creative/studio and manage the whole recruitment advertising process. We’re looking for someone proactive, with a right first time approach, an eye for spotting opportunities and the ability to surprise and delight customers through exceptional service delivery.
If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service in a creative and solutions driven environment, we’d love to hear from you.
London (Highams Park)
TMP Worldwide works in every sector, and for all sizes of organisation. You will find us in local, international and virtual communities around the world. We deliver outstanding branding, attraction, sourcing and candidate management solutions for both commercial sector recruitment and public sector recruitment.
TMP is a subsidiary of PeopleScout, one of the leading RPO providers worldwide and itself a subsidiary of TrueBlue Inc, a New York Stock Exchange listed Company. TrueBlue connects as many as 840,000 people to work each year. As part of PeopleScout, we will be able to accelerate our ability to deliver the most innovative talent acquisition and attraction solutions in the UK and globally.
TMP has over 1,200 UK clients, including a veritable ‘who’s who’ of successful organisations. Behind that success is a solid and innovative finance team. As the Accounts Payable Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
• Process media and overhead supplier invoices, matching to POs, where necessary, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Process employee expense claims in an accurate and timely manner.
• Audit employee expense claims to ensure that receipts are attached and that VAT is accounted for correctly.
• Resolves queries on invoices.
• Process new suppliers and perform supplier record maintenance.
• Ensure timely and accurate filing of documentation.
• Review and analyses aged creditors regularly, discussing with business streams the action that they are taking to resolve queries regarding aged invoices.
• Reconcile supplier statements to ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices processed, and discusses any outstanding issues with supplier.
• Ensure daily, weekly and month-end AP functions including the month-end close processes are completed
• Ensure invoices are processed within five days of receipt and are paid to payment terms
• Expense claims are processed in line with the expenses policy
• Ensure customer service satisfaction always remains a high priority by way of strong verbal and communication skills
This role will suit someone looking for a step up from your first finance administrative role. Your skills and experience will include:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ambitious, enthusiastic and adaptable professional
• Keen eye for detail and dependable team player
• Ability to work to deadlines and motivated to achieve targets
• Ability to use discretion to prioritise work commitments